Organisations are responding in various ways: many leading companies publish environmental and sustainability reports. Perhaps the most tangible evidence of an organisation’s environmental focus and effort is to have a commitment to UN Global Compact Ten Principles. By incorporating the ISO 14001 and the Principles of the UN Global Compact into strategies, policies and procedures, and establishing a culture of integrity. Companies are not only upholding their basic responsibilities to people and the planet, but also setting the stage for long-term success.
PR Polymers is committed to developing a framework for implementing a strategic environmental management system (EMS) and became ISO14001:2015 certified in 2019. Our EMS provides an integrated approach to managing the company’s environmental performance and complies with environmental regulations.
Benefits of an EMS includes:
- Identification improvement of environmental aspects and their impacts
- Reduction in waste
- Reduction in energy consumption
- More efficient use of material and resources
PR Polymers also firmly believes in the Environmental principles of UN Global Compact and have also become an active member of UN Global Compact.
UN Global Compact Environmental Policies are:
- Businesses should support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges.
- Undertake initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility.
- Encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies.
PR Polymers firmly believe in the same principles of UN Global Compact and have become an active member of UN Global Compact.
PR Polymers in house designed and manufactured “KoolKap Down-Under” range of blast/gas bags are perfect example of their commitment to environmental sustainability and carbon footprint reduction and a prime supporter of EMS and UN Global Compact Environmental Policies.
- PR Polymers prides itself on being a local Australian manufacturer of our “KoolKap Down-Under” range of blast/gas bags.
- KoolKap Down-Under Bags are manufactured under a globally recognised “Quality Management System” ISO 9001:2015.
- KoolKap Down-Under Bags are the only products in the market which is manufactured under a globally recognised “Environmental Management System” ISO 14001:2015
- KoolKap Down-Under Bags has the guaranteed safest climate impact, and is an ideal environmental solution.
- Low Operator risk, as well as a significantly reduced carbon footprint in line with your “Code of Conduct” and business ethics policy.
- Marked ChemAlert Green, KoolKap’s “patented DME brew” has a Global Warming Potential of 1 compared to offshore HFC based blast bags of 1430.
PR Polymers identifies that the environmental management system provided them a systematic approach to managing the environmental impacts and risks. PR Polymers also identifies that top management, managers, employees, contractors and customers all ensure the environment is a prime consideration in all their activities. Individuals are ultimately responsible for their own conduct and their impact on the environment.
PR Polymers has already implemented and applied a significant number of environmental programs to comply with ISO14001 and UN Global Compact Principles such as 1) Reduction in carbon footprint 2) waste reduction 3) reduction in energy consumption 4) material management 5) emergency preparedness 6) colour-coded recycling programs.
PR Polymers encourages everyone to embrace the ISO14001 and UN Global Compact principles and work together in the safest and most environmentally conscience way possible.
Sales contact: email@example.com